The history of Swiss Arabian is an enchanting tale that spans over 40 years. This pioneer in Arabian perfumes was founded in the year 1974 by Mr. Hussein Adam Ali, a visionary young man from Yemen with a wealth of knowledge and a deep passion for perfumery.
EAN-13: 6 295124 004063 Country of Registration: Emirates Brand: SWISS Arabian Model #: 548675 Size: Less than 30ml Color: Varies Varies Weight: 0.86 lb
- BLEND: This is a colourful, expressive fragrance, bottled in a beautiful, exotic silver container. The opening notes define a punch of balsamic, sweet and fresh characters filled with Bergamot and Mandarin. The heart is built around the rosy, analgesic powdery notes of Jasmine and shades of Patchouli and Olibanum. The base culminates into strong notes of Sandalwood, shades of Tobacco, powdery Vanilla and Agarwood.
- NATURAL PERFUME: Alcohol Free and Vegan; Swiss Arabian (as well as its ingredient supply partners) do NOT use any products that are sourced from animals nor perform testing on animals. Where such components are required, the best quality synthetic alternatives are used. An essential part of any oriental/occidental perfume enthusiasts' collection; Often used as a catalyst (layered with other scents).
- PERFORMANCE: Very long lasting with a great sillage rating. Olfactory fatigue, also known as nose-blindness, is the temporary, normal inability to distinguish a particular scent after a prolonged exposure to it. It is a common occurrence with CPOs, such as this one. When you think that the scent has faded, ask a trusted friend to confirm if they still smell it on you. You will be surprised of their affirmative response when you actually still can not. Swiss Arabian's CPOs should have longevity o
- COLLECTION: Part of the Swiss Arabian (Dubai) range of exotic and luxury perfumes range including but not limited to the select Mabsoos and Dukhhon collection. A great companion for layering with Mukhallat, Rose and Musk Malaki, Musc Tahara, Persian and Concentrated Perfume Oils, etc.
- SAMPLES AVAILABLE: If you would like to try Attar Mubakhar or one of the many Concentrated Perfume Oils Collection, consider ordering the CPO Samples Kit (which currently features 18 of our best selling CPOs, including this one). You may also want to consider our Artisan Perfume Oil blends Sample Kit as well.
- Swiss Arabian Bakhoor Al Arais Perfumed Deodorant
- Quantity: 200 ml
- It has an amazing fragrance
- Weight: 10 ml Item Form: Liquid
- Alcohol-free composition, An ideal gifting option
- Made in U.A.E
- Target Audience: Unisex
- Package Contents: 1 Attar bottle and 1 Velvet Pouch