- Urad dal, also known as Split Black Gram, is one of the famous lentils used in southern part of Asia, especially in Indian cuisine. Rich in protein, fat and carbohydrates, urad dal is brimming with many health benefits. … Urad dal is very nutritious and is also used in ayurvedic medicines.
- Urad Dal (white urad dal) White Urad Dal is a whole or split urad with its skin removed. These lentils are creamy white in color and have a milder flavor than whole Black Urad Dal. It is very nutritious and rich in protein.
- This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B. Urad dal is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse.For those who do not eat meat or fish, have black gram as it is rich in protein which is much required by the body
- Urad dal contains a very good amount of magnesium, potassium, folic acid and iron which is good for women. As it is rich in iron it helps the body as a energy booster and keeps active.
- Because of rich fiber content urad dals are known for improving digestion.
- Urad Dal reduces cholesterol and boosts health of our heart
- This dal is also known for having beauty benefits.Face packs made from urad dals are good for skin and helps in getting fair and flawless skin
- Nutrients in urad dal strengthens bones and helps prevent bone disorders.
We have gained a remarkable position in the market that is involved in offeringSabut Urad Dal.