Oats is a wonder grain that has more soluble fibre than some grains like Wheat and Rice. Eating healthy oats may help you avoid unhealthy foods at irregular times.
Kellogg’S Oats 1Kg
- A Superfood that you will Love – Start your day with the goodness of energy, protein and fibre from a nourishing breakfast like Kellogg’s Oats. Oats’ versatile nature and great granular texture makes it a right ingredient for several recipes. Eat right for a better you! Oats trusted by 96% Nutritionists as part of a balanced diet* *Basis responses from 170 Nutritionists in a survey conducted by Kellogg India in 2019, on Oats as part of a balanced diet
- Just one serve of Kellogg’s Oats – One serve of Kellogg’s Oats (40g) provides energy that of 2 Wheat Rotis (30g each), Fibre that of 1 Guava (50g) and protein that of 100g cooked Bengal Gram dal.
- Rich in Soluble Fibre– Oats contains Soluble Fibre when taken as a part of a balanced diet contributes to reduction of blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with daily intake of 3g of Soluble dietary fibre.
- Low in Sodium – Oats are low in sodium. Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure
- Super Easy To Make – Cook one serving of Oats with a large glass of water or skimmed / low-fat milk for approx. 3 minutes. Enjoy it hot, with toppings of your choice, from fresh fruits to dried fruits or nuts.