Organic Kashmir Himalaya White Honey 250G
- 100% organic raw White Honey. White in color, with a velvety texture, and a smooth sweet taste. This delicious white honey opens your senses to a multitude of exotic flowers as it lingers on the palate. Great for: spreading on breads, drizzling into yogurts and on fruits, cereals, and pancakes, or adding to your herbal and green teas.
- Immunity and energy booster. Very effective against cough and cold.
- Our organic raw White Honey originates from wild beehives in wildflower fields, located in the Gantori, Jammu, and Kashmir regions of the Himalayan Mountains in India.
- We harvest our honey from naturally occurring, wild beehives, allowing the free range bees to pollinate foliage far from chemicals and additives. This pure natural honey is obtained by using bee-friendly and smoke free methods that protect the wild bee colonies and preserve our forests. Our honey is raw and lightly filtered, keeping its vital nutrients intact.
- ee pollen found in raw honey contains a wide array of essential vitamins, minerals & live enzymes: Vitamins B6, B12, C; Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium, Iron; Antibacterial, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties from Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Selenium.
Out of stock
It Is Cruelty Free Honey/ Ethical Honey as no harm to bees is done while producing or collecting it. Simply the Best White Honey, perfection in color, taste and fragrance. White honey doesn’t exactly look white. Instead it’s a very light amber or an almost clear “water-white” color. It has multiple benefits like, Antioxidant PowerHouse, Protective Phytonutrients and Cough Stopper.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|