TWININGS OF LONDON GREEN TEA LEMON & HONEY TEA BAGS 25N
- A CLASSIC TWIST: Sweetness of honey with tanginess of lemon, some flavours are simply made for each other. We decided to give a twist to the classic fusion of black tea with honey and lemon and brought a blend of green tea with lemon and honey.
- BENEFITS: Pure green tea has less than one calorie and is a good source of hydration. Green teas are generally lower in caffeine than black teas. The Chinese believe that Green Teas can aid digestion.
- HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT GREEN TEA LEMON & HONEY: Boil some water and let it cool down a bit. Then pour the water in a cup and add a teabag. Let it brew for a max 2 minutes or you may lose the delicate taste. Take a sip and let it revitalise you.
- DELICIOUS & SOOTHING : A dash of lemon, carefully contrasted with the natural sweetness of honey, lends this delicate blend a delicious and soothing flavour.
- ABOUT TWININGS: The legacy of collecting the the best tea from select tea gardens throughout the world got Twinings Royal Warrant by Queen Victoria for making tea for the British Monarchs. Your perfect tea-break– generations in the making.
Out of stock
Twinings pure green tea, spring time signals the first flush of our pure green tea. As dawn breaks and the dewy mist hangs in the air, the first buds and leaves are picked to lock in the fresh green flavour. Gentle sencha steaming and pan firing brings a light, toasty flavour to the tea, for a cleaner, more refreshing taste. Once given as a precious gift in China, let this gentle tasting blend be a gift from us to you.
|Dimensions||7 × 10 × 17 cm|